How to Enter
Fill Out the Registration Form on This Webpage to Join Our Newsletter and Enter the Giveaway.
If You Found a Golden Ticket Hidden Within One of Our Magazines (10 Total) Onsite at CES, Input Your Code in the Form and Get 20x the Entries.
Like, Share, or Retweet Our Official CES Golden Ticket #CESPrizePack Post on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
BONUS: Take a Selfie with Our Magazine, Post to Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram with Hashtag #CESPrizePack.
*Complete multiple tasks above for additional entries. Winners will be announced via email and our social channels on January 31.
Enter To Win Our CES 2019 Prize Pack Giveaway by Subscribing to Our Newsletter
Submissions will be closed on January 11 (unless you have a Golden Ticket) so don’t wait to register. By registering, you agree to receive emails from us and our participating sponsors. You can unsubscribe at any time.
*You must live or have a shipping address within the United States to be eligible to win.
The Grand Prize Winner will take home a DXRacer OH/RW106 Chair, a LumiCharge Lamp, an Abode Home Security Starter Kit, a Fibaro Z-Wave Button, a RIVA Concert Speaker, a Dynamic Mounting Motorized TV Mount, a Sound United Polk Sound Bar, a Maximus Security Light Kit, an Altec Lansing Expedition Speaker, a Copy of Residential Tech Today Autographed by Movie and TV Star Rob Corddry, and a 1-Year Print + Digital Subscription to Innovation & Tech Today (4 issues) and Residential Tech Today (6 Issues).
The Second Place Winner will take home a DXRacer OH/RW106 Chair, an Altec Lansing Cam Speaker, a Maximus Security Light Kit, and a 1-Year Print + Digital Subscription to Innovation & Tech Today (4 issues) and Residential Tech Today (6 Issues).
The Third Place Winner will take home a Sound United Polk Sound Bar and a 1-Year Print + Digital Subscription to Innovation & Tech Today (4 issues) and Residential Tech Today (6 Issues).
7 Consolation Prizes
7 runners-up will take home a 1-Year Print + Digital Subscription to Innovation & Tech Today (4 issues) and Residential Tech Today (6 Issues).
Golden Ticket Sweepstakes Rules
Published: Wedneday, December 26, 2018
Official Rules: Golden Ticket Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR CLAIM PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Eligibility. Golden Ticket Giveaway Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to residents of the United States (except Rhode Island) only, who are age 18 years or older and have reached the age of majority in their state of residency at the time of entry. Only one (1) entry per person will be accepted with the exception of the Golden Ticket entries (20). Employees (and their dependents and immediate household members) of Innovative Properties Worldwide, Inc., (“Sponsor”), Consumer Electronics Association, the CES event, their advertising and promotional agencies, and sponsoring companies are not eligible to participate. Void in Rhode Island and where prohibited by law. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
2. Sweepstakes Period. The Sweepstakes begins on December 31, 2018 at 12:00 p.m. Mountain Time and all entries must be transmitted online no later than January 11, 2019 at 12:00 a.m. Mountain Time.
3. How to Enter. To enter, fill out the form on this webpage; like, share, or retweet our official CES Golden Ticket post on our social channels; follow Innovation & Tech Today or Residential Tech Today on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn; or take a selfie with one of our magazines and share on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter with the hashtag #CESPrizePack. Golden Ticket holders (hidden in our copies onsite at CES 2019) who fill out the form on this webpage and include the code on their ticket will get 20 entries.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with the Consumer Electronics Association, the CES event, any outside social media platform, Willy Wonka Candy USA, Nestlé brands, or DXRacer.
4. Drawing/Odds/Notification. A random drawing for the Grand Prize as well as second- and third-place prizes and the 7 consolation prizes will be held on or around Janurary 20, 2019. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Limit one prize pack per person. Winners will be notified by phone or email on or before January 30, 2019.
5. Prize Restrictions. No cash equivalent or prize substitution permitted. All prizes subject to the guarantees/warranties of the manufacturer. Any applicable federal, state, and/or local taxes are the responsibility of the winner. For prizes of $600 or more in value, winner’s Taxpayer I.D. will be required to issue a Form 1099-MISC showing prize ARV as income.
6. Validation and Acceptance. Winner(s) in the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing. The potential winner(s) may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, publicity release, and Release of Liability within fourteen (14) days of notification. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period, if the potential winner is ineligible, if any notification is non-deliverable, or if the potential winner otherwise fails to fully comply with these Official Rules, he/she will forfeit that Prize, and if time permits, an alternate winner will be randomly drawn from among all remaining Sweepstakes entries.
7. Limitations of Liability. Sponsor and the Consumer Electronics Association, the CES event, any outside social media platform, are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind; (ii) failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions; (iii) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (iv) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use/misuse of the prize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; (v) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes; (vi) any change in participant’s telephone number, mailing address or email address. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the Sweepstakes at any time if a computer virus, bug tampering, unauthorized intervention, or other technical problem of any sort corrupts the administration, security, or proper play of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor also reserves the right to disqualify, in its sole discretion, any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of the website, or who is otherwise in violation of the rules. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each participant agrees to release and hold Sponsor, the Consumer Electronics Association, the CES event, any outside social media platform or IPW or the companies furnishing prizes or their employees, officers, and directors, their advertising and promotional agencies, and sponsoring companies harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use/misuse of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
8. Additional terms. By entering the Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these official rules and all decisions of Sponsor. Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in Colorado USA, (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees, (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential, or other damages, including, without limitation, lost profits, may be awarded (collectively, “special damages”), and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim special damages and all rights to such damages multiplied or increased. Colorado law, without reference to choice of law rules, governs the Sweepstakes and all aspects related thereto.
9. Sponsor. Sponsored by Innovative Properties Worldwide, Inc. 3400 East Bayaud Ave, Suite 280 Denver, CO 80209.