Enter To Win the Epic Gamer Prize Package Giveaway by subscribing to our newsletter.
Entries are closed for the Golden Ticket Promotion.
Thank you to everyone who participated.
Winners will be announced shortly.
Other Ways To Enter
Find A Ticket in our E3 Onsite Copies
Take a selfie with our magazine, post to Twitter or Instagram with hashtag #E3PrizePack
Like or follow our social media handles by June 14, 7p.m. PST, comment with #E3PrizePack
The Grand Prize winner will take home a Royole Moon virtual mobile theater, an Andaseat Viper Gaming Chair, an EPrime Electric Razor Scooter, a pair of 1More Over-Ear Headphones, a Viper Gaming Keyboard, and a 1-Year Print+Digital Subscription to Innovation & Tech Today. (4 issues)
The Second Place prize winner will take home an Andaseat Viper Gaming Chair, a pair of Razor Jetts, a pair of 1More Over-Ear Headphones, a Viper Gaming Keyboard, and a 1-Year Print+Digital Subscription to Innovation & Tech Today. (4 issues)
The Third Place prize winner will take home a Viper Gaming Keyboard, a pair of 1More Over-Ear Headphones, and a 1-Year Print+Digital Subscription to Innovation & Tech Today. (4 issues)
10 Consolation Prizes
10 runners-up will take home a 1-Year Print+Digital Subscription to Innovation & Tech Today. (4 issues)
Recapping Day 2 / June 13, 2018
Top 5 Reveals
Golden Ticket Sweepstakes Rules
Published: Friday, June 8, 2018 / Updated Friday, June 15, 2018
Official Rules: Golden Ticket Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR CLAIM PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Eligibility. Golden Ticket Giveaway Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to residents of the United States (except Rhode Island) only, who are age 18 years or older and have reached the age of majority in their state of residency at the time of entry. Only one (1) entry per person will be accepted with the exception of the Golden Ticket entries (20). Employees (and their dependents and immediate household members) of Innovative Properties Worldwide, Inc., (“Sponsor”), Entertainment Software Association, the E3 event, their advertising and promotional agencies, and sponsoring companies are not eligible to participate. Void in Rhode Island and where prohibited by law. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
2. Sweepstakes Period. The Sweepstakes begins on June 12, 2018 at 12:00 a.m. Mountain Time and all entries must be transmitted online no later than June 15, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. Mountain Time.
3. How to Enter. To enter, sign up for a free subscription to “Innovation & Tech Today Online,” take a selfie with our magazine and share on Instagram or Twitter with hashtag #E3PrizePack, or get a Golden Ticket at E3 inside the new summer issue of I&T Today. Alternatively, you may mail your entry to our corporate office at:
Innovative Properties Worldwide, Inc.
ATT: Golden Ticket Sweepstakes
3400 East Bayaud Ave, Suite 280
Denver, CO 80209
Include your name, street address, email address, and phone number in the body of the letter. This information will only be used to notify winners and will be discarded on July 20, 2018
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Entertainment Software Association, the E3 event, any outside social media platform, Willy Wonka Candy USA, Nestlé brands, or DXRacer.
4. Prizes/Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) in U.S. Dollars. One (1) Grand Prize consisting of one (1) Royole Moon Virtual Mobile Theatre, (ARV) $799; one (1) Andaseat Viper Gaming Chair (ARV) $329 (1) EPrime Electric Razor Scooter (ARV) $379; one (1) Viper Gaming Keyboard (ARV) $79-139; one (1) pair of 1More Triple Driver Over-Ear Headphones (ARV) $249; (1) full year print subscription to Innovation & Tech Today, delivered to your home or place of business (ARV) $39
Second place will consist of one (1) pair of Razor Turbo Jetts (ARV) $129 ; one (1) Andaseat Viper Gaming Chair (ARV) $329; one (1) Viper Gaming Keyboard (ARV) $79-139; one (1) pair of 1More Triple Driver Over-Ear Headphones (ARV) $249; (1) full year print subscription to Innovation & Tech Today, delivered to your home or place of business (ARV) $39
Third place will consist of one (1) Viper Gaming Keyboard (ARV) $79-139; one (1) pair of 1More Triple Driver Over-Ear Headphones (ARV) $249; and one (1) full year print subscription to Innovation & Tech Today, delivered to your home or place of business (ARV) $39
Ten (10) consolation prizes will also be awarded, consisting of one (1) full year print subscription to Innovation & Tech Today, delivered to your home or place of business (ARV) $39
5. Drawing/Odds/Notification. A random drawing for the Grand Prize as well as second place prizes will be held on or around June 15, 2018. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Limit one prize per person. Winners will be notified by phone or email on or before July 14, 2018.
6. Prize Restrictions. No cash equivalent or prize substitution permitted. All prizes subject to the guarantees/warranties of the manufacturer. Any applicable federal, state, and/or local taxes are the responsibility of the winner. For prizes of $600 or more in value, winner’s Taxpayer I.D. will be required to issue a Form 1099-MISC showing prize ARV as income.
7. Validation and Acceptance. Winner(s) in the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing. The potential winner(s) may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, publicity release, and Release of Liability within fourteen (14) days of notification. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period, if the potential winner is ineligible, if any notification is non-deliverable, or if the potential winner otherwise fails to fully comply with these Official Rules, he/she will forfeit that Prize, and if time permits, an alternate winner will be randomly drawn from among all remaining Sweepstakes entries.
8. Winners List. For a list of winners, see the Innovation & Tech Today Facebook page (Facebook @InnovationAndTechnologyToday) or on our website (www.innotechtoday.com) after July 17, 2018, or send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Golden Ticket Sweepstakes Winners List, Innovative Properties Worldwide, Inc. 3400 East Bayaud Ave, Suite 280 Denver, CO 80209. (Residents of FL, VT, and WA may send a self-addressed envelope without the stamp.) Requests for Winners List must be received by July 30, 2018.
9. Limitations of Liability. Sponsor and Entertainment Software Association, the E3 event, any outside social media platform, are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind; (ii) failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions; (iii) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (iv) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use/misuse of the prize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; (v) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes; (vi) any change in participant’s telephone number, mailing address or email address. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the Sweepstakes at any time if a computer virus, bug tampering, unauthorized intervention, or other technical problem of any sort corrupts the administration, security, or proper play of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor also reserves the right to disqualify, in its sole discretion, any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of the website, or who is otherwise in violation of the rules. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each participant agrees to release and hold Sponsor, Entertainment Software Association, the E3 event, any outside social media platform or IPW or the companies furnishing prizes or their employees, officers, and directors, their advertising and promotional agencies, and sponsoring companies harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use/misuse of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
10. Additional terms. By entering the Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these official rules and all decisions of Sponsor. Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in Colorado USA, (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees, (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including, without limitation, lost profits, may be awarded (collectively, “special damages”), and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim special damages and all rights to such damages multiplied or increased. Colorado law, without reference to choice of law rules, governs the Sweepstakes and all aspects related thereto.
11. Sponsor. Sponsored by Innovative Properties Worldwide, Inc. 3400 East Bayaud Ave, Suite 280 Denver, CO 80209.